Using technology from Apollo lunar missions,
ECOsmarte is the world leader in well water and rainwater treatment, with residual bacteria control and fine-filtered water.
This is the ideal treatment system for Whidbey well water.
TREAT ALL OF YOUR WATER:
Indoor, Outdoor, Hot and Cold
with the benefits of a softener without the negatives
The Best Non-Salt, Non-Chemical Technology at Any Price:
the only choice for whole-house water treatment.
Every unit ordered includes a 140-item EPA/ETL Lab Analysis.
$6495 for the equipment
$450 for plumber (varies)
$450 for parts (varies)
$565 for sales tax
$400 for shipping
For this you will have a long-term, low-maintenance system that treats everything.
Dual Media, Dual Electrode,
Triple Tank System
This system consists of : (1) One million gallon rated activated carbon and hydroxite filter tanks, with automatic timed back wash valves, (2) Dual ionization and oxygen electrodes, and (3) the system comes equipped with a retention tank illustrated below. There is an EPA signature lab test on over 140 items included with every unit sold. (Do not purchase equipment from any manufacturer with portable home testing.) Why put harmful brine or chemicals into your septic system? 99% of ECOsmarte® well water-installs discharge natural water to your drain field.
Available in 1″ and 1-1/2″, 15GPM to 22GPM
Well Water Turbo Quad
Services 8000 sq. ft., 8 baths, 1 acre, pop up, mist or drip irrigation.
NOTE: The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by ECOsmarte’s
Water Treatment Systems are not necessarily in your water.
The ECOsmarte® well water turbo has no equal in point-of-entry water treatment technology. Multiple mineral and chemical problems are addressed across wide pH and flow-rate parameters. No salt, chemical regeneration, pH modification or in-line flow restriction is required to deliver premium quality, safe water, indoor and outdoor, treated at point-of-entry. Low-level ionization residuals remain in plumbing lines for residual protection against bacteria and scale, with technology first developed by NASA on three-week Apollo Lunar missions.
|Iron/manganese combinations: 6.5 to 9.0 ph
Hydrogen Sulfide: Always
Organic Iron: High Flow Rates
- Each well water system comes with a 3-year full warranty. An optional 5-year warranty is available.
- 99.5% satisfaction levels on units sold since 1994.
- Your free EPA/ETL lab results will determine whether you need the two- or three-tank system. Multiple minerals above EPA levels, other than calcium, will generally require a three-tank configuration.
- If the flow rate is lower than 10 gpm, a 300-gallon holding tank and a booster pump can be added to achieve 10gpm.
- whole-house water treatment
- swimming pools, spas and hot tubs
- rainwater, pond water, streams, lakes
For more information on the oxygen system, go to